To buy a dryer the customer always gets confused about which one to buy. This article will guide you about the dryer that dries cloth fast and does not just help you to save time but also help you to save the running cost of the dryer. In this article, you will learn about how long it takes a dryer to dry clothes, what is the dryer cycle time and also about the fastest cloth dryer.
How Long Do Dryer Take To Dry Clothes
- Approximately a dryer takes time to dry the cloth between 34 minutes and 80 minutes.
- On average a dryer takes 64.5 minutes to dry the cloth.
- The most common duration that the dryer used to dry the cloth is 73 minutes.
What is the dryer cycle time?
- The cycle time of a dryer is the factor of Energy Efficiency for a dryer. As if a dryer takes a long time for drawing it will consume more energy. A dryer that does have energy star certification must have a cycle that is shorter than 80 minutes. So the customer always buys a dryer that is Energy Star certified without the label of the certification. It is considered less energy efficient and takes a longer time to dry.
- The combined energy factor(CEF) is also a factor that indicates the energy efficiency of a dryer and gets the CEF of a dryer to divide the load weight by the power consumed by the dryer for a complete cycle.
The following are some dryer brands explaining the dryer cycle type:
- Samsung dryer cycle time.
- Whirlpool dryer cycle time.
- Miele dryer cycle time.
- GE dryer cycle time.
Samsung Dryer Cycle Time:
- Samsung brands do have a cycle time that changes from 60 minutes to 73 minutes.
- On average, the cycle time of the Samsung dryer is 67 minutes.
- The most common cycle time for a Samsung dryer is 65 minutes.
- The fastest Samsung cloth dryer is the Samsung – DV22N680*H* which has a cycle time of 60 minutes. It does have the energy star certificate and also it is considered energy star’s most efficient dryer.
Whirlpool Dryer Cycle Time:
- Whirlpool brand dryer do have a cycle time that ranges from 64 minutes to 75 minutes
- On average, the cycle time for a whirlpool dryer is 72 minutes.
- The most common cycle time for a whirlpool dryer is 73 minutes.
- The fastest whirlpool dryer is the Whirlpool – WHD5090G** and it also uses the least amount of electricity per load.
Miele Dryer Cycle time:
- Miele brand dryer do have a cycle time that ranges from 34 minutes to 53 minutes.
- On average, the cycle time for the Miele dryer is 38 minutes.
- The most common cycle time for a Miele dryer is 37 minutes.
- The fastest is the Miele – TWB120 WP dryer which has a cycle time of just 34 minutes.
GE Dryer Cycle Times:
- GE dryer have a cycle time that ranges from 58 minutes to 72 minutes.
- On average, the cycle time for JEE dryer is 61 minutes.
- the most common GE dryer does have a cycle time of 49 minutes.
- The fastest is the GE – GTD84EC*N*** dryer which has a drying time of 58 minutes
Which is the Fastest Clothes Dryer?
The test cycles help the dryer to achieve the energy star certification. The time of the dryer depends on the load size, the fabric of the cloth and dampness, and many more. For example, a cloth that is delicate takes less than 15 minutes to dry but a cloth that does have heavier fabric will take almost 3 hours to dry.
The fastest cloth dryer is the Miele – TWB120 WP which has a drying time of just 34 minutes which is 47% faster than average and has a power consumption of 0.47 kWh to 0.86 kWh per load. It also does have the fastest energy star certificate for cloth drying and also has a label as energy star’s most efficient dryer. The drying time can be shorter as it all depends upon the factors that affect dryer setting load size fabric and dampness. Click here to know about the electricity cost to run a dryer.
We can conclude here that a dryer takes time to complete a cycle for drying the clothes between 34 minutes and 80 minutes. On average, the dryer dries the clothes within 64.5 minutes and the fastest dryer is the Miele – TWB120 WP which dries the clothes 47% faster than the average dryer.
What is the fastest drying setting on a dryer?
Using the dryer at the fastest and hottest setting is the best way to use the dryer. But in the delicate type of cloth, dry the cloth at low Heat.
How to reduce the drying time?
Using the dryer at high speed or extending the spin cycle of the washer will help to reduce the time for drying the clothes.
Is it okay to leave the dryer on overnight?
No, never leave the dryer on when you are not at home, or Never Leave it running when you are sleeping.
- Red Light on GFCI Outlet: Fixed with Step-by-Step Guide Explained - March 23, 2023
- Step-by-Step Guide To Install A Ceiling Light Fixture: New and Old Replacement - March 20, 2023
- Best GFCI Alarm To Buy (User Buying Guide) - March 17, 2023